Virginia has been a university English instructor for over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier.
How to Start Your Science Research Paper
Science papers are interesting to write and easy to research because there are so many current and reputable journals online.
Start by browsing through the topic questions below, then look at some of the linked articles or continue your search online with the links provided. If you don't find a topic here, you might want to look at:
100 Technology Paper Topics for Research Papers
Or if you are a student looking for a science experiment, I have posted step-by-step instructions for a variety of projects and you can find a list of links in my article: Science Fair Experiments.
- Were lockdowns, mask mandates, and other mitigation measures effective to reduce the spread of COVID-19? Did they prevent deaths and serious illness?
- How can society protect immune-compromised people best during a pandemic?
- Why do viruses evolve?
- Do viruses always evolve to become less virulent?
- Why do some people not want the COVID vaccine? How can we convince them to get it?
- What is the best way to distribute the COVID vaccine equally across the globe?
- What were the steps for developing a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do lockdowns help reduce coronavirus transmission?
- Why was the percentage of people of color dying from COVID-19 higher than their percentage in the general population?
- Why do some people with COVID-19 have digestive problems?
- What is the best self-treatment for COVID-19 for mild cases who stay at home?
- Where and when did COVID-19 start to infect humans?
- Will mask-wearing become part of what we do to fight other diseases?
- Why was there such a low incidence of flu in 2020?
- How does COVID-19 compare with seasonal influenza?
- What neurological effects are being seen in COVID-19 patients?
- What is "flattening the curve?" Where did "Flattening the Curve" come from?
- Why do people who are survivors of cancer have a greater chance of poor resistance to COVID-19? Or a greater chance of not having an effective vaccine response?
- How is COVID-19 related to other human viruses (SARS, MERS, other coronaviruses)?
- How does the coronavirus "spike protein" bind to human cell receptors?
- What is "herd immunity" and how can that be developed for a virus?
- Why do scientists not know if people who have had coronavirus will have immunity? What do we know about the differences between immunity in other viruses?
- What is an antiviral drug and how does it differ from a vaccine?
- What is a protease inhibitor and how does it work?
- How is the effort to find treatments against COVID-19 changing the way drugs are developed and used?
- Why does hand washing prevent infections?
- What causes people to be at high risk for complications from COVID-19?
Molecular biology & Genetics Topics
- Can microbial factories be an answer to the shortage of raw metals?
- Is the paleo diet (eating mostly meat) really the way prehistoric people lived? Is it the optimal diet for humans?
- Is Europe's opposition to genetically modified crops about science or economics?
- Can molecular biological research of rare genetic disorders help provide keys to understanding cancer and other illnesses? (see Laron syndrome)
- Scientists who study behavioral epigenetics suggest that traumatic experiences such as the Holocaust or the Cultural Revolution in China actually affect the DNA handed down to the next generation. Is behavioral epigenetics true? If so, how should we apply this idea?
- What is the molecular evidence that humans once interbred with Neanderthals? With other now-extinct species?
- As men age, do they pass on genetic abnormalities to their children?
- Can men's exercise positively or negatively affect the DNA traits they pass on to their children?
- Is personalized medicine based on our own genome the wave of the future?
- Is stem cell treatment really promising?
- Will researchers really be able to use genetics to help us live both longer and healthier?
Physics and Astronomy Research Ideas
- How old is the universe?
- How important is it to explore our solar system? Is space exploration really necessary?
- What is dark energy? What do we really know about the universe we live in?
- What happened in the "Big Bang?"
- What have we learned about the universe from meteorites?
- Was there ever life on Mars?
- Why is Pluto no longer a planet?
- What caused the Astroid Belt?
- What has the International Space Station discovered that is most important?
- Is it realistic that people can live on another planet?
- How will private space flight companies change the future of space exploration?
- Should the United States return to the moon and try to go to other planets?
- It has been claimed that going into space is important for scientific development. Is that true? What scientific breakthroughs have come about through the space programs?
- What is the future of commercial space flight?
- What is the likelihood that a comet will strike the earth? What is the best way to detect and stop this?
- How can we solve the problem of "space junk"?
- How have meteorites changed our view of the Universe?
- Is it likely that there is life on other planets? What would it take for a planet to have life?
- What is "Dark Matter" and why is it important?
- What are black holes?
- How has the Hubble Space Telescope changed the way we look at the Universe?
- What is Higgs Boson? Will it destroy the Universe?
- How do sunspots affect us on earth?
- How will private space flight companies change the development of space resources?
- What is the likelihood that the Earth would be struck by a large asteroid or comet like the one believed to have killed off the dinosaurs? What can we do about it?
- Should humans really make the effort to find a way to live in space or on other planets?
Help in Writing Your Science Research Paper
I have many other articles that can help you write your paper. After you have chosen your topic, you can get started writing using my other articles:
- How to Write a Thesis Sentence.
- Writing Great Topic Sentences.
- Writing a Research Outline.
- Step-by-Step Argument Paper Writing.
- Effective Sentences
- Using Commas
- How to Edit Your Paper for a Better Grade
Chemistry & Biochemistry Paper Ideas
- What is the most important technological advance in medicinal chemistry this year?What is the role DNA polymerases plan in maintaining the integrity of genetic information?What are the possibilities of targeting DNA polmerases with pharmaceutical agents in cancer therapies?
- What are the top 5 chemistry careers?
- What is the best way to capture and use carbon dioxide?
- What are the chemicals that trigger allergies? How can chemists help prevent allergies?
- What is the best chemical process of microbrewing beer?
- How can atom thick graphene be used to create new technologies?
- What are the latest developments in the chemistry of adhesives?
- What are the challenges for developing environmentally-friendly plastics?
- Are chemicals from pharmaceuticals ending up in our water supply? Is this dangerous?
- How important is biocomputing and big data to the future of chemical research?
- How can the bioluminescence GFP from jellyfish be used in medical applications?
- How can metal oxides improve cell phones?
- Chemists are working on making plastics from non-petroleum products. What are some of the most promising experiements?
- How can the hardest crystal, boron nitride, be best used in practical applications?
- What is the possibility that spun sugar strands could be useful for medical purposes?
- How are clouds formed? What is the connection between chemicals in seawater and cloud formation?
- How can research on hydrophobic-hydrophilic surfaces help create chemical coatings and how would these be best used?
- What is the sugar chemistry of making candy?
- What are Biomacromolecules and why are they important?
- What are important trends in medicinal chemistry research in India?
- Why is nuclear fusion always just out of reach? Will it ever become a useful technology?
Environment and Ecology
- Is it a good idea that the U.S. has approved the release of "killer" mosquitoes to fight disease?
- Can endangered areas and animals be saved by helping local people develop alternative economies like raising tropical fish or ecotourism?
- Which of the current science fiction movies is the most plausible? (pick one or more and evaluate its representation of science)
- How well do science museums really teach science?
- Why do birds have such beautifully colored feathers?
- How are insects being used as models for miniature robots?
- Why do animals hibernate?
- Should disposable products be banned or limited?
- What is Green building? How helpful is it to the environment and is it worth the extra cost?
- Should alternative energy companies get government subsidies?
- Is offshore drilling safe?
- Is recycling metal really important??
- How important is climate change legislation?
- Is hydraulic fracking going to destroy important ecosystems?
Read More From Owlcation
- How can microelectronics be used to help people with chronic ailments?
- What developments in nanotechnology are currently being made for medical applications?
- What is the effect of nanotechnology on research and development of medical technologies?
- Can microelectronics inside of contact lenses help diabetics control their blood sugar?
- What is nanotechnology for medical use?
- How can "smart clothes" be used to help medical patients?
- How can nanotechnology be used to treat cancer patients?
- Do the benefits of nanotechnology for medical uses outweigh the risks?
- What are the risks of developing nanotechnology in medicine?
- How can nanotechnology be used to work with DNA?
- Should we use nanobots to produce and deliver drugs to human patients?
- Are nanofibers the answer to repairing spinal cord and brain injuries?
- Should we use nanotechnology to feed ourselves?
- What are the challenges of nanomaterials and nano designs?
- How could nanomedicine be used to better treat patients in remote regions or the developing world?
- Can nanomedicine potentially extend the human lifespan?
- Will nanotechnologies make it possible for people to live in outer space?
- How can nanotechnologies help us clean up toxic waste?
- What is nanomaterial?
- How should nanomaterial be regulated?
- How can nanotechnology improve diagnostic testing in patients?
- Can covering surfaces with nanoparticles improve airplanes, houses, and other structures?
- Is nanotechnology a viable commercial idea? Should we invest in further research and development?
- Is the desktop nanofabrication tool a viable option for low-cost, easy nanotechnology?
- Can nanomaterials be used to reduce CO2 emissions?
Nanotechnology Sources to Help You Research
- Nanomedicine Journal is an open access journal that includes abstracts of current research as well as many free articles.
- Institute of Nanotechnology includes articles on the most recent developments as well as links to information on nanotechnology and reports of commercial viability.
- PhysOrg links to many bio and medicine nanotechnology articles.
- Nanotechnology in Medicine: Huge Potential But What Are the Risks has science reviews which cover a variety of new nanotechnologies and their potential for helping people, with a discussion of the possible risks.
- Google Smart Contacts and NPR Report on Google Contacts for Diabetics: Google has developed "smart glasses" which are being tested, but the company is also interested in using microcomputers to help diabetics monitor blood sugar levels.
- Smart Clothes for Medical Uses: NPR interview on Science Friday with a scientist developing nanofibers which could be used to produce "smart clothes" to monitor patients with cancer and other medical conditions.
Agricultural Science Topics
- What kind of fertilizer is the least harmful to the environment (you can narrow this question to discuss a specific agricultural crop)?
- Why are honey bee colonies weakening and what can be done about it?
- What are the best solutions for weeds (you can add a specific crop)?
- Is the world too dependent on just a few crops?
- What is the best planting strategy for small rice farms?
- Are smaller farms more ecologically sound than larger farms?
- What is organic farming? How can it be done most successfully?
- How can high tech be used to better enhance agriculture?
- How can agricultural scientists best prepare for natural disasters? Or help best in natural disaster recovery?
- How much does enhancing photosynthesis improve crop yield?
- Why is the diversity of the crop sorghum been decreasing, and what should be done about this?
- How can the food distribution system be improved to prevent food waste?
- How can harmful algal blooms be prevented?
- How can antibiotic use in agriculture be reduced?
- Is specialization a better strategy for farmers?
- What are the best strategies for farming in areas of water scarcity?
- Why doesn't rising global food production feed people who are hungry?
- How can family farmers and small-scale farms be helped to raise better crops?
- Are native crops better? How can farmers be encouraged to use them?
- How can food crops be best made more nutritious?
- How can farmers in ______(pick a country) be more successful and productive?
- How can poultry farmers best prevent diseases like bird flu?
- How can poultry farming optimize the welfare of animals?
- How can poultry (beef or pork) farmers find solutions to reduce environmental footprints?
- How can poultry (beef or pork) farmers find the best solutions to increase or sustain their production levels? What are those solutions and how can farmers be encouraged to follow those best practices?
- Is stem cell research ethical?
- Is health care ready for the routine screening of patient DNA?
- What is a chimera and how could it help stem cell research?
- What are the potential benefits and risks of stem cell research?
- Are microbes that create chemicals and antibiotics going to help us prevent infections?
- What is the best treatment for leukemia?
- How will wearable medical devices transform healthcare?
- Can scientists cure diseases by building new organs?
- What is gene therapy?
- What causes skin cancer?
- What is the best strategy for people to avoid getting cancer?
- Which cancers are we closest to finding cures for?
- What has been the impact of colonoscopy testing on colon cancer rates?
- Why do so many women get breast cancer?
- Why is malaria such a difficult disease to eliminate?
- Will global warming make tropical diseases like malaria and dengue fever travel north?
- What is the best strategy to slow the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases?
- Why doesn't the flu vaccine work all the time?
- How likely is it that a pandemic will arise that will kill large numbers of people in the world?
- Is it possible to predict the next pandemic?
- How well do childhood vaccines prevent diseases?
- What is the West Nile virus?
- Why do people get epilepsy? How can it best be treated?
- Do doctors rely too much on expensive medical imaging technologies?
- Do microbes cause Alzheimer's disease?
- Can memory loss and dementia be prevented?
- How do cells protect the body from disease?
- Does Chinese traditional medicine work better than Western medicine in some cases?
- What is the best indicator of an increased risk of heart disease?
- Are annual doctor's check-ups really necessary? Are they really the best way to help people stay healthy?
- Why are some diseases that we thought we had eradicated (like the measles or whooping cough) returning to infect people?
- Is it beneficial or harmful for wild animals to have interactions with people?
Robotics and Computer Science Topics
- Can robots be used to help kill invasive species?
- How can robotic exosuits be used in industry and business for training and increasing production?
- How are robots going to improve medicine?
- A robot can now perform a routine colonoscopy. What is the future of surgical robots?
- How will self-driving cars change the way people live?
- Will delivery drones be bringing us our pizza and mail?
- Is using drones for warfare a good or bad idea?
- How can research on improving the artificial intelligence in robots teach us more about ourselves?
- What is hacking? Is it always bad?
- Can using system like bitcom help protect identity theft?
- What is the future of computing and artificial intelligence?
- What are the important issues about privacy and big data?
- How is bioinformatics transforming biology?
- How can mining big data in the healthcare industry make us healthier?
- How can computer science programs and games like Eyewire help us understand the brain?
- Science: A premier publication in the field, Science has peer-reviewed research as well as information that is curated by experts.
- Nature: Publishes peer-reviewed articles on biology, environment, health and physical sciences. Nature is an authoritative source for current information. If articles are difficult to read, you can search for the same information in one of the more popular journals online..
- Live Science Health: You can search this site for articles on science topics, including health science. This site often gives you links to original articles and government reports that can help you do your research.
- Medical News Today: Contains over 250,000 articles on a variety of health topics. This site gives concise explanations of current research along with links to original papers or other information to help you further your research ideas. You can email or print the articles on this site and find out if they are from academic publications.
- Discover Magazine: Appropriate for 7-12 grade and up. Gives in-depth articles about current research but the articles are written by journalists, so they are accessible to high school students as well as college students. Often this is a good place to start to get information on the topic or to get ideas about the different arguments pro and con about a research idea.
Current Medical Research Questions
- What technologies are in development to help people who are paralyzed?
- How does sleep deprivation affect health?
- Should sugar be regulated like a drug?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of individual genome profiling?
- What is the Human Connectome Project and how will mapping of the human brain contribute to scientific knowledge?
- Are some cancers caused by genes?
- Who are the Denisovans and how does their discovery alter our view of human evolution?
- Can we develop an anti-cancer vaccine?
- What can we do about crops which absorb toxins, such as the recent discovery of arsenic-tainted rice?
- What is the ideal weight for longevity? What is the connection between diet and lifespan?
- What is Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)? Are we really in a post-antibiotic era as the CDC recently announced? What does this mean?
- Should scientific publication and grant systems be changed to give private citizens and younger scientists a voice if they have good ideas?
- Which diet choice is better: low fat, low sugar, or low carbs?
- How can polio be eradicated? Why has the disease resurfaced?
- How important are the bacteria living in your bowels?
- How close are computers to mimicking the human brain?
- How can video games be used to solve scientific problems?
- Do cell phones or microwaves cause cancer?
Nursing Research Topics
- How can nurses be involved in the fight against human trafficking?
- How can nurses help in emerging infectious diseases?
- What are the best ways to treat diabetic wounds? or diabetic feet?
- Explain the best practices of management of patients in intensive care.
- What is the role of nurses in treatment of acute ischemic stroke?
- What are some non-pharmaceutical ways to help care for patients with chronic pain?
- Does music or art therapy work?
- What are nursing measures that can help patients control high blood pressure?
- Discuss the reliability of the COPE index.
- What are the consequences of medication errors and how can they be prevented?
- What are the factors affecting the quality of life in palliative care?
- What are the best ways for nurses to avoid work-related injuries and musculoskeletal disorders?
- What is the effect of oral hygiene on ventilator-associated pneumonia?
- How can nursing practices prevent falls?
- What is the best decision-making process for patients in nursing homes?
- What are the best nursing education practices for people with Type 2 diabetes?
- How can nursing practices help depression in patients with chronic pain or in nursing homes?
- What is the most accurate tool for screening depression in newly admitted patients?
- What is the usefulness of smartphone apps in helping patients carry out self-care regimes?
- What is the best procedures for handing over care from one shift to another?
- What is the effect of nursing care on INR stability time in warfarin treatment?
- What is the best care protocol to prevent venous catheter infection?
- What is the best way for nurses to reduce stress?
- How can nurses best help reduce postnatal depression?
- Explain the role of nurses in helping reduce drug dependence.
Psychology and Neurobiology Issues
- Is autism a kind of brain damage?
- How can we help autistic savants become productive members of society?
- Why do we sleep? How much sleep do we really need?
- How is sleep related to memory?
- How did human speech develop? Are there clues we can find in researching primate social interactions?
- How do we remember things? How reliable are our memories in recalling how things really happened?
- What is the importance of time and space in brain development and disease?
- Why do mothers protect their young and even risk their lives?
- How does our brain really work?
- What is mental illness? Is there something we can learn from these different sorts of mental states?
- How does language reveal stress responses?
Science and Technology in the Philippines
I am very happy to have a large number of readers from the Philippines. While I've never been able to visit that beautiful country, I've had many friends who have lived there or been born there. I've been fascinated to research all of the great work that is being done by research scientists to develop these topic ideas.
- What is the importance of the Philippine space program, which began in 2014, to the country?
- What is the best way for the Philippines to defeat COVID?
- What are the important technical innovations in the Philippine textile industry?
- What are some of the most important recent agricultural innovations in the Philippines and how will these new technologies help farmers?
- How can the media platform Tik Tok help science and technology in the Philippines in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST)?
- What technologies are being developed to help indigenous people in the Philipines and other countries?
- What health properties does virgin coconut oil have? Can it be used as a therapy for COVID and other diseases?
- What are the most important scientific collaborations that the Philippine research scientists have with other countries?
- How can Microhydropower be helpful for villages in the Philippines?
- What is the role of educational technologies and apps in increasing the number of Philippine students who choose a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) career pathway?
- How can "iron rice" or other specially fortified foods be helpful in the Philippines?
- How can solar power be used effectively to help agriculture in the Philippines?
Your Science Interest
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
Questions & Answers
Question: I am a grade twelve student. I'm having difficulty formulating a research question in STEM. Can you make a suggestion?
Answer: Any of the topics on this page of research questions would make a good question for a grade 12 project. For more help in choosing an idea, you can look at my information about technology topics. Since I don't know your interests and background, I can't choose a topic for you, but I suggest you follow these guidelines:
1. Choose 2-3 questions that seem the most interesting to you.
2. Research for 5-15 minutes on the Internet on each of the topics you've chosen.
3. Usually, after about 15 minutes of looking at what is available on that topic, you will discover that one of the topics you've chosen is more interesting, or has more information easily available. That is the best one to choose.
4. If you don't find a good topic in the first search, then pick another 2-3 topics and try again.
Question: I plan to use the flip method to do research, but I am struggling. What is the best way to structure the research topic?
Answer: The best way to structure your research topic is to turn it into a question and then an answer. See my article: https://letterpile.com/writing/Easy-Ways-to-Write-...
Question: I am a grade 12 STEM strand student and I am having a difficult time finding a suitable investigatory project title regarding how to ease the effects of global warming. Do you have any topic suggestions on global warming?
Answer: 1. How can individuals help ease the effects of global warming?
2. What should countries do to ease the effects of global warming?
3. Is global warming real?
4. What should we do about global warming?
Question: Can I have scientific topics for grades 6 to 7?
Answer: I have a number of science experiments you can do with full explanations. Look at my profile for some examples. You can also look at this article under current science topics for some good ideas of things in the news: https://hubpages.com/academia/100-Current-Events-R... Scroll down to the end section about "Science and Technology." That article also includes some links to research articles and sources that can help you. For a couple of quick ideas, try the following:
Is looking at your own DNA through a service ( 23 and Me, Gene by Gene, DNA Ancestry, deCODE Genetics or Gene Planet) a good idea?
Which DNA testing service is the best?
How will DNA sequencing change health care?
Question: Which question about cancer could I consider as possible topics for a research paper?
Answer: Here are some interesting cancer research topics:
1. What is the best new treatment for pancreatic cancer?
2. Is gene therapy a good choice for cancer patients?
3. Are there any holistic or alternative therapies that help cancer patients?
4. What is the best diet and exercise plan to prevent cancer?
5. Should women who find they have genes which make them more prone to getting breast cancer consider having a mastectomy as a preventative measure?
6. Should the cost of cancer therapy be considered by patients when choosing a therapy?
7. Are there good reasons for people with cancer to not choose cutting-edge treatments and fighting until the end?
8. How can doctors be better prepared to help terminally ill cancer patients with end of life issues?
9. Why is it so hard to find cures for cancer?
10. When is cancer screening most useful, effective or preventative?
Question: I am searching for a Zoology topic to write a research paper on, can you help me?
Answer: 1. How doe microplastics harm aquatic creatures?
2. What traits make mammals best adapt to urban environments?
3. Does ecotourism really help save animal habitats?
Question: I am in 9th grade, and I would like to write a research paper on severe weather, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. However, I am having trouble coming up with a specific question to research. Do you have any suggestions?
Answer: How are Severe Thunderstorm and Tornado warnings issued?
What is the difference between the categories of huricanes?
How can scientists predict earthquakes?
Question: Can you suggest research topics for agricultural students?
Answer: How can Aquaculture best improve farming?
What is the best way to encourage more people to enter into agriculture?
How can we best create sustainable agriculture?
What are the best practices for sustainable crop farming of XXX (pick a crop)?
How can we reduce the use of pesticides most effectively?
How can pollution from agriculture be best reduced?
Question: What do you think of the topic, "How sleep is related to memory?" for a science research paper?
Answer: Here are some other questions on sleep:
1. How can someone get better sleep?
2. Can improving sleep help the memory of Alzheimer's patients?
3. Can changing sleep patterns improve test performance?
Question: I am applying for a master's in chemistry and I would love to research on a topic that correlates chemistry and health care. Can you help me with possible research topics?
Answer: 1. How can innovative polymers for controlled release applications help in personalized medicine?
2. How can synthetic chemistry help discover new drugs?
3. What are the best new treatments for cancer that chemists have discovered?
Question: I am a ninth-grade student doing a research paper for my anatomy class. Do you have a suggestion?
Answer: You can pick an unusual bone or part of the body and research the importance of that part of the anatomy. For example:
1. How do the ear bones work to conduct sound?
2. What does the thyroid do?
Question: Do you have a specific topic for environmental science for grade 7?
Answer: For grade 7 you might want to talk about:
1. Does recycling really help?
2. What are 5 ways an ordinary person can help the environment?
3. How can we help provide clean water to people who don't have it?
At the bottom of the following article are many other suggestions along with research article links to help you write your paper:
Question: What is the easiest science topic for a research paper?
Answer: No single topic is the easiest to do for everyone. To pick the easiest topic for you, choose one that:
1. Is interesting to you.
2. Is a topic you already know something about.
3. Is something you have an opinion about.
I always suggest that students start with 3 possible topics. Then they should start doing a bit of Google searching to find out more. The easiest topic is one that you can find articles for right away.
Question: I am a grade eleven student. I am having a difficult time in formulating a title for my research paper. I would want to tackle the problem of raising awareness in mental health. Can you make a suggestion?
Answer: What is the best method to help raise awareness of mental health issues in teenagers?
How can parents be better informed about problems in mental health in their children?
Do campaigns to raise awareness about mental health issues actually help people be healthier emotionally?
Question: Do you have science research topics that involve asking the opinion of people?
Answer: If you are doing interviews with people, you might want to look at my article about doing an Interview Essay: https://owlcation.com/academia/How-to-Write-an-Int...
Science interview questions could be:
1. What do you think about the topic of creation vs. evolution?
2. How important do you think it is to have your DNA sequenced for science?
3. Would you be willing to donate your body to science after you die?
4. How do colors affect your mood?
5. What do you think is the most important medical discovery in your lifetime?
You can also consider some of the questions in this article: https://hubpages.com/academia/100-Interview-Essay-...
Question: What is the best research problem concerning with the environment?
Answer: 1. How can we best clean the plastics out of the oceans?
2. How can we best encourage alternative energy sources?
Question: Can you suggest some trending research topics in medical physiology?
Answer: 1. How does stress affect the heart?
2. Do marathons help or hurt the body?
3. How does exercise help people to stay healthy?
4. How much exercise do people need to do to stay fit?
Question: I'm a grade 9 student preparing for my grade 10 research project. What topic would you suggest?
Answer: Here are some easier topics for high school students. I think doing one in "health" is probably the easiest:
Science Topics: https://owlcation.com/academia/100-Science-Argumen...
Technology and Science Topics: https://hubpages.com/academia/100-Technology-Topic...
Question: Hi, I'm a grade 12 student and I need help coming up with a research topic. The topic needs to be something that we can physically conduct an experiment on in order to draw results and a conclusion. For example, testing water potential. I'm looking for something that is more based around humans though. Do you have any suggestions on a topic and a way to experiment it?
Answer: I have several science experiments which are appropriate for High School students. See the following:
1. How does Salt Affect Seed Germination? https://hubpages.com/stem/Science-Project-How-Does...