Thank You Message for a Mentor—Samples of What to Write in a Card
Ways to Say "Thank You" to a Mentor
Here is a collection of messages and sayings that you can write in a greeting card or email to your mentor teacher to thank them for guiding and mentoring you all along. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words to write. A few words of thanks are what you need to express how grateful you are for everything you have learned from him or her. Get ideas from the list below and then write your own unique message to show your appreciation. You can send these thank you notes via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, IM, or any of the social networking sites to show your mentor how grateful you are for all the encouragement, inspiration, and motivation.
Sample Messages for Your Mentor
- You are a wonderful mentor, friend and everything one could look for in a good mentor. You groomed us to be sound professionals and made working with you an interesting and lifetime experience. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness.
- Dear Teacher, Thank you for the great skills and knowledge you’ve imparted on me. Your contribution towards my success today is highly acknowledged. You’re less of a teacher to me but more of a mentor and father.
- Thanks for being a good mentor and for guiding me towards the right path of life. I will always be thankful to you.
- Thanks for opening my eyes to new stage of opportunity and strength. I will forever be grateful for your guidance and kindness.
- You have consistently maintained your noble stance of adding smiles to faces. Thank you so much for your guidance and useful advice.
- You have been an exemplary and visionary mentor who has dedicated his life to the service of humanity. I really appreciate and treasure everything you have taught me.
- Dear Mentor, Your entrepreneurial skill has endeared you into many hearts. You are truly a great inspiration for me. Accept my heartfelt gratitude for your time, support and patience.
- Thanks for guiding me towards the right path. You are indeed a good mentor that is worthy of emulation. You deserve a big thank you from me.
- For your tenacity of purpose and outstanding leadership qualities, I salute you sir. Thank you for your words of encouragement and support. I will remain grateful.
- Your perseverance, integrity and humanist nature are few of your qualities that continue to inspire me. Thank you for accepting to be my mentor.
- You have been an inspiration. As an entrepreneur, your achievements have been greatly remarkable. I’m grateful to have you as my mentor.
- I appreciate the good examples you have shown to me. Your life is worthy of emulation and I’m proud of you all time.
- Thanks for the words of encouragement and guidance. Thank you for all you have taught me in business and in my career generally.
- I have learned from you the value of tolerance, patience and trust in business. Thanks for been an excellent mentor and a great inspiration for me.
- From weakness to strength, from grass to grace and from nothing to something. The knowledge you have imparted upon me has been a great asset throughout my career.
- You are an icon of integrity, hard work and a great philanthropist. Your achievements and outstanding leadership qualities are worthy of emulation. Thanks once again for all your encouragement and support.
- You have inspired and encouraged me during difficult time when I needed words of encouragement. You are a blessing in my life. Thanks for all your support and useful advice.
- You did a great job before I could become a sound professional. My success is due to your support and mentorship. I really appreciate you so much and value everything I have learned from you.
You are a blessing in my life.
- Thanks for all the time and effort you gave to me.
- Dear mentor, you are always so helpful. I appreciate you so much. Thanks!
- You have created an enduring path for us to thread today. Thanks!
- You are the greatest mentor I have ever seen.
- Thanks for making our work life much easier and fun.
- Thank you for your mentorship, leadership style, dedication and hard work.
- Thanks for showing us the right from the wrong. We’ll always follow your right path.
- You have been an inspiration to each one of us and we all would like to follow your path.
- If you could see my face, you would see the smile you put on it. Thanks!
- You are a blessing in my life.
- I’m so grateful for your help and support.
- My heart just keeps thanking you for everything you taught me in business.
- I would ever be grateful even if I didn’t write this thank you card message.
- A thank you card is not enough to express how much I appreciate your encouragement and useful advice. I’m so humbled and grateful.
- How can I say thanks in a way that will express my appreciation? You are indeed a good mentor.
Thanks for all the love and support you've given me.
- Accept my heartfelt thankful wishes for your kindness and help. You are the best mentor.
- Words can neither qualify nor quantify your guidance and useful advice. I’ll forever be grateful.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and guidance.
- Please accept this thank you card from me to express a big thanks to you for your encouragement and support.
Would you appreciate your mentor for guiding and mentoring you?See results without voting
Ways to Say "Thank You"
Another creative way to say “thank you" is to include gift cards inside your greeting card. Amazon.com gift cards never expire and can be redeemed for millions of items. So, whenever you’re having difficulties choosing the right way to show appreciation, simply get your mentor gift card to help him or her treat him or herself well.
Hard work, integrity, perseverance and love are some of your attribute. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you most. Your words of encouragement had brightened a lot of my days and helped to sharpen my life for good. It is therefore impossible for me to forget your role in my life; you are a father, mentor and confidant. Thanks for your time and for guiding me towards the right path of life. I will always be thankful to you. May God continue to bless your life!
I am so glad and honored to have you as my mentor and to sincerely thank you for your understanding and thoughtfulness over the years. I will never forget the important values you have instilled in me. I have learned from you the value of tolerance, patience and trust in business. The knowledge you have imparted upon me has been a great asset throughout my career. To cap it all, my success today is due to your support and mentorship. I really appreciate you so much and value everything I have learned from you.
Was this article helpful?See results without voting
More by this Author
Need to write a farewell speech for a retiring teacher and don't know how to go about it? Find sample goodbye or retirement speech below.