20 Tagalog Words Starting With the Letter M
Are You Ready to Learn Tagalog?
Well then, let's not waste any of our precious time. I've prepared 20 random Tagalog words starting with the letter M. Read on to see their English translations, and some examples as well.
Tara na't matuto tayo! (Come on, let's learn!)
- Mainit ang panahon. (The weather is hot.)
- Malamig ang panahon. (The weather is cold.)
- Maliit ang sapatos ko. (My shoes is small.)
- Malaki ang mga damit niya. (His clothes are big.)
- Mababa ang lipad ng ibon. (The bird flies low.)
- Mataas ang aking marka. (My grades are high.)
- Mahaba ang buhok ng babae. (The girl's hair is long.)
- Maikli ang buntot ng pusa. (The cat's tail is short.)
- Malapit lang ang paaralan ko sa bahay. (My school is just near my house.)
- Magpupunta ako sa malayong bayan. (I'm going to a far town.)
- Dapat ay mabuti kang tao. (You should be a good person.)
- Masama ang kapit-bahay ko. (My neighbor is bad.)
- Matapang tayo. (We are brave.)
- Manatili ka sa aking tabi. (Stay beside me.)
- Mabilis ang sasakyan. (The car was fast.)
- Mabagal akong kumain. (I eat slow.)
- Malinaw ang paningin ko. (My sight is clear.)
- Medyo malabo ang paningin ko. (My sight is a bit blurry.)
- Mabigat ang kabayo. (The horse is heavy.)
- Magaan ang bulaklak. (The flower is light.)
Congratulations! Now that you have learned 20 new Tagalog words, along with some examples of how to use them in a sentence, you should also practice using them.
Take the quiz below to help you memorize these words.
Let's Learn Tagalog—Quiz Timeview quiz statistics
Thank you so much for participating in today's lesson. I hope you have learned something new today. Don't you worry, learning is a process that takes time. You will surely know how to speak Tagalog sooner or later if you keep practicing.
Maraming Salamat! (Thank you so much!)
© 2020 Clarisse Writes