Here are some topics about the Army:
1. Is an all-volunteer Army still the best way to ensure military-preparedness?
2. Should everyone have to spend some time in the military?
3. How can the Department of Defense best make sure that the members of the Armed Services are combat ready?
4. Are there significant emotional difficulties that will persist for people involved in operating drone military forces?
5. How can the military best use high-tech equipment to fight effectively, efficiently, and with the fewest casualties?
6. How will having women in combat change the Army?
7. What changes need to take place in the Army to make jobs better for women?
8. How will the ramping up of military operations in Afganistan affect the Army?
9. How has the Army changed since 9/11?
10. Why are so many transgender individuals seeking to join the Army?