"Spotlight" is based on a real story of the Boston Globe's investigation into the cover-up of the sexual abuse scandal in the Catholic church. Because it is a movie about a real story, you might want to include criteria relating to that. Here are some criteria ideas which pertain to movies:
1. How well does the film stay true to the real story?
2. Is the plot well done with interesting development and pacing?
3. How well do the actors portray the characters?
4. Is the ending of the movie satisfying?
5. Does the film sensationalize the subject or try to be too moralizing? Or does it thoughtfully try to make the audience think carefully about the story?