You are correct that no science project is useful unless it is eventually developed into a product and marketed widely. That will involve getting financing and a company to do that marketing. Here are some topics related to that:
1. What is the process of taking a science idea and turning it into a product?
2. How does a biotech company effectively finance and market a product?
3. How can business people best market new technologies?
4. How can marketing be used to help the world to run better and use new technologies more effectively?
5. How can people in finance help new technologies be used in poorer countries?