Please, note this is a general response.
1. Nyobi looking around and not seeing Thoni. This is after Remi saying that he won't love a woman who was another man's wife, who never loved her. Thoni disappeared without them knowing. Nyobi says she's going out to look for her.
2. People carrying a corpse on a stretcher.
3. Remi kneeling beside the dead body of Thoni, crying saying he came to bring an end to tribalism and customs but instead it leads to the death of his wife.
4. The woman who hands Remi who is with Omange a letter. He tells him, She was kind. She who was true. A tender sapling growing straight though surrounded with weed.” She indicates Thoni who was innocent and faithful committed suicide because of him. She's very angry at him even though Remi doesn't understand why.
5. Omange amazed at Remi's being shaken by reading the letter. He wonders how a village girl can shake him to his core. Also, laughing at Thoni's grammar when reading the letter.