Black racer snakes are non-venomous, so if you are sure it was a black racer, then you shouldn't come to any serious harm. Their teeth are sharp, however, and can make you bleed, so you should treat the wound to prevent infection. Irrigate the wound with fresh water, initially without soap. Then clean the wound with a mild anti-bacterial soap. Soaps that contain alcohol should be avoided, as they can cause irritation. Also avoid using hydrogen peroxide, as it can slow the healing process by damaging healthy flesh. Dry the bite area off by dabbing with a clean, dry towel or cloth. Do not bandage the wound, unless there is a risk of cross contamination, as it can increase the possibility of bacterial infection. If you experience any signs of infection or an allergic reaction, seek medical treatment immediately.