There are many ways to get inspiration to write your essay. Here are my suggestions:
1. Write it out: get out a sheet of paper or computer document and write everything you know about that topic. Don't worry about grammar or even writing full sentences. Just get the ideas out.
2. Talk it out: take out your phone, and record yourself talking out your ideas.
3. Get help from a friend: If you feel stuck talking or writing on your own, then get a friend and have them ask you questions about your topic. You could also interview someone else about your topic, or even talk to a bunch of people to see what they think.
4. Post it on social media. Post your topic idea on social media and see what everyone else has to say about it. Maybe other people have ideas of movies, news events or articles you can read.
5. Google it: look for your topic on Google. Read as much as you can to find out more. Look for some good evidence you can include in your paper as you read or watch videos on the topic.