Here are some interesting cancer research topics:
1. What is the best new treatment for pancreatic cancer?
2. Is gene therapy a good choice for cancer patients?
3. Are there any holistic or alternative therapies that help cancer patients?
4. What is the best diet and exercise plan to prevent cancer?
5. Should women who find they have genes which make them more prone to getting breast cancer consider having a mastectomy as a preventative measure?
6. Should the cost of cancer therapy be considered by patients when choosing a therapy?
7. Are there good reasons for people with cancer to not choose cutting-edge treatments and fighting until the end?
8. How can doctors be better prepared to help terminally ill cancer patients with end of life issues?
9. Why is it so hard to find cures for cancer?
10. When is cancer screening most useful, effective or preventative?