Any question that has a variety of answers can make an interesting research paper in science. I recently read of some new evidence that is causing scientists to push the boundaries of this idea of the age of our universe. Here are some other topic questions that are similar:
1. How can scientists best predict the age of the Universe?
2. What is the history of predicting the age of the Universe?
3. What is the current prediction for the end of the Universe?
4. What is in our Universe?
5. What is "Dark Matter?"
6. What contributions has the Hubble telescope made to understanding the Universe?
7. What do we not yet know about our universe?
8. What is the quantum multiverse? Omniverse? Hyperverse? Megaverse?
9. How many dimensions are there?
10 What is the proof that there is more than one universe?