Scientists are considering bringing back the long-extinct Wooly Mammoth, but they are also thinking about ways to perhaps revive creatures which are close to extinction, such as the western black rhino and the southern white rhino. Here are some other questions on this topic:
1. Is it possible to bring back extinct animals?
2. Why do scientists want to bring back extinct animals?
3. Are movie scenarios like "Jurrasic Park" really possible?
4. Should humans bring back extinct animals?
5. Is it ethical for humans to re-create extinct animals just to study them?
6. What are the possible dangers in bringing ancient DNA back to life?