Take the PIG Personality Test
Would you like to know more about your personality?
Are you open to learning more about several important elements of your personality preferences? Then here are the simple instructions.
1 - Take out a blank piece of 8 ½ x 11 inch paper.
2 - Now draw a pig.
Those are the instructions for the PIG Personality Test.
Draw a pig.
The pig is of the animal variety.
Your drawing will serve to interpret your personality preferences.
After you have drawn your pig, please read the results below.
Do not read the results until after you have drawn your pig.
Now . . . draw a pig.
Did you draw your pig? O.K. Now read the results.
PIG Personality Test Results:
1. If your pig is drawn toward the Top of your paper, you are an optimistic person with a positive attitude. You generally anticipate the best possible outcomes of actions and events. In other words, you see the glass as half full.
2. If your pig is drawn toward the Bottom of your paper, you tend to be more of a pessimistic person. You generally expect the worst. You see the glass as half empty.
3. If your pig is drawn toward the Middle of your paper, you are a realist who tends to face facts and deal with them realistically. You see the glass as dirty and put it in the dishwasher.
4. If your pig is drawn facing Left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, outgoing and tend to remember dates and birthdays. Hint for husbands: remember your wife's birthday but never her age.
5. If your pig is drawn facing Right, you are innovative and active but not as good about remembering dates.
6. If your pig is drawn facing Forward, you are direct, straightforward, welcome discussion, and often enjoy playing the devil's advocate.
7. If your pig is drawn with Many Details, you are analytical, cautious, careful and may be distrustful.
8. If your pig is drawn with Few Details, you are more impulsive, care little for detail and are willing to take risks.
9. If your pig is drawn with 4 Legs showing, you are secure, stick to your ideals, and can be stubborn.
10. If your pig is drawn with Less than 4 Legs showing, you may be insecure, uncertain, or living through a period of major change.
11. The Larger the pig's Ears you have drawn, the better Listener you are.
12. And last but not least, the Longer the pig's Tail you have drawn, the more satisfied you are with the quality of your love life.
I have found this assessment to be a great ice-breaker before a meeting, seminar or training session. I have used it literally hundreds of times and although the instrument is completely un-validated, sometimes the accuracy of the results is close to uncanny as reported by those who take it. Copyright - © Institute of Psycho Ceramics (crackpots). :)
Copyright - © 2010-2012. B. J. Rakow, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
More Simple Personality Tests
- One Question Personality Test
Would you like to know more about yourself and how you are perceived by others? If you don’t, you should. Because each of us may be two people: the person we think we are and the person other people think we are.
- Simple Symbol Personality Test
Now that you have examined your personality by taking the Pig Personality Test, it’s time to take a look at the Simple Symbol Personality Test. All you have to do is draw a simple symbol.
- The Droodle Creativity Test
Are you a personality test addict? Me, too. I like the short, sweet, sometimes funny tests best. So here is my newest test regarding creativity featuring “Droodles.”
- Celebrity Personality Test
Which famous celebrity or movie star do you think you are most like? Would you like to know which celebrity has a personality most like yours?
- Anger Management Simple Test
Are You Angry? Aggressive? Cynical? Take this simple test and learn how angry, aggressive or cynical you really are. No matter what anyone says ...
Author, "Much of What You Know about Job Search Just Ain't So."
This is a serious book about job search which readers say is enlightening but also fun to read.